Sure, the wildfires that recently caused California residents billions of dollars in property damage are out. For that, everyone can breathe a sigh of relief. However, disaster management company Strategic Response Partners says, the breath shouldn't be too deep. Thousands of families and business owners affected by the fires should be aware that dangerous toxin exposure abounds just by living and working in and around older buildings that recently burned that may have contained aluminum windows, asbestos, lead, and other industrial chemicals that may have blown up into the air and spread to adjoining properties and may now contaminated with a "tiny" hidden carcinogenic intruder. It's called particulate matter and though it's less than 2.5 micrometers in size, the larger concern is what this particulate matter is made up of that can further complicate health issues. Especially toxic for children, the elderly, and those with heart or lung diseases, these airborne toxins comprise a danger zone all their own. So much so, their related deaths are reported to be comparable to those caused by traffic accidents. And, while offending companies keep options open, like filing bankruptcy just so they don't have to pay nearly $11.4 billion in claims, the potential for ongoing health concerns is not something that can be negotiated.